Dr. Brian Lawenda received the “Top Doctor” Award in radiation oncology by US News & World Report. He incorporates Integrative Oncology and medical acupuncture into his practice and is the National Director of Integrative Oncology and Cancer Survivorship. Dr. Lawenda enjoys speaking to the community in regards to education on new technologies and cancer treatments that are offered at Northwest Cancer Clinic and GenesisCare.
On January 1, 2009, Dr.Lawenda launched IntegrativeOncology-Essentials as a means of sharing up to date “Integrative Oncology” news, information and resources with patients; and is also the founder of IOEProgram.com, an online educational course covering many of the topics patients need to know before, during and after cancer treatment.
See Brian’s Full profile on the GenesisCare website here
Dr. Brain Lawenda offers the following treatments in Tri-Cities, WA.
- 2014-2021 “America’s Top Doctors” Castle & Connolly
- 2012 2021 “Top Doctor” US News & World Report
- 2014-2016 “Top Radiation Oncologist in the Nation” Top Doctor Competition, Health Tap
- 2014-2015 “Top Doctor” VEGAS INC HelathCare Quarterly Magazine
- 2013-2014 “Medical Marvel” Nevada Business Magazine
- 2013 “Excellence in Physician Care” Healthcare Headliner award, VEGAS INC Magazine
- 2012 “Superb” rating, 10 out of 10, Avvo Ratings